RE: [OT] Distance selling again & ebuyer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Distance selling again & ebuyer
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:47:16 +0100

> I'm trying to return something to ebuyer - they say I have to pay for
> postage back to them but I seem to remember reading that it's their
> responsibility to collect from me - anyone care to comment and has
> anyone returned to them before?

A while ago they sent me a 256MB DIMM instead of a 512MB one.  After a
couple of eNotes they agreed that since the product was incorrectly
supplied
that they would refund the cost of me returning it via recorded mail
(?1.04).  Of course when the credit came it was only for a 512MB DIMM, and
after quite a few more eNotes they did cough the ?1.04.

I do like their prices on most things (although Komplett seem to have some
amazing prices on hard discs ATM) and continue to order from them.

James H