RE: Calling Xbox experts!!! A few questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Calling Xbox experts!!! A few questions
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:31:40 +0100

Once chipped it wil play all games including other region games. It will
also be able to load games onto the HD to play from.

MP3s are fine, use Xbox Media Player. UI currently could be better for
MP3s but perfectly useable. No search facility but will navigate through
remote or local directory structure and display titles etc.

DVDs - Yup

You also get DIVX streaming

Best price is about =A3160 plus =A330 for the chip to DIY. Can get
pre-chipped for =A3239 from www.baldbouncer.co.uk

Cheers
Don