TV Receiver

Hi All

Another post for a non-techie friend of mine. Boy these people are going
to owe me some favours!

He's got himself a bunch of Sony kit:

VCR - SLV-SE820G
DVD - DVP-NS400P
AMP - "Home Theatre System" - HTK170

And now has ''acquired'' a Sony projector from work with s-video in. The
master plan is to run the image from the VCR and DVD into the projector,
but he also wants terrestrial TV picture. I know you can get external TV
tuners, anyone had any experience of such? He's not looking for the last
word in quality BTW.

Basically we need to get VCR, DVD and TV and switch it into the
projector. Before anyone suggests it I know a Tivo would be a good
solution but he won't go that route, even if we could find one! Sound is
no problem as his off-board Sony decoder/amp will deal with that.

Many thanks

Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx
rob@xxxxxxx