Re: From the bbc website

Ian Lowe wrote:

> Interesting, although I'd be concerned about the reliability.. having
an
> oven and a microwave in the same appliance seems a little counter
> intuitive...

I've been using a Daewoo (!!!) combi oven/grill/microwave for the last 2
1/2 years, due to moving into a flat without an electric or gas cooker
point in the kitchen, and being too tight/ lazy / not wanting to loose
cupboard space to have a proper cooker installed.

Once I got used to the initial change, I find it to be a great device,
and on the odd occasion that I need to cook more than it will take/
differently, I've got bench top boiler rings, a steamer etc.

Adding a fridge to something like this is a great idea, but obviously
requires a bit of planning..... it takes me all my time to remember to
take chicken out of the freezer to defrost if I'm planning on eating it
for dinner..... normally end up nipping out to the shops and buying more!

--
Doogie