Re: Predictions of the past....

>2015 - Sober-up pill stops drink driving
>--- Not convinced

I could have *sworn* I'd read somewhere that such a thing already exists,
but could not, and would not ever be released to a piss-head public on the
grounds that:

- You get pissed
- you take "sober" pill
- 10 minutes later, you feel sober
- You get pissed again
- You die from alcohol poisoning, as the pill only affects the interaction
of alcohol on the brain, and does absolutely nothing to the level of
alcohol
gushing around the rest of your body....

But perhaps I read that in T3 as well, so there's obviously an amount of
NACL needs to be taken with that.....

Paul G.

Overloaded with spam? With MSN 8, you can filter it out
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=32&DI=1059