Re: Audrey TTS

Brian,

http://forum.naturalvoices.com/viewtopic.php?t=141&sid=df04d715a81d0490eda8bc9f561b92b8

"Thank you for your interest in AT&T Natural Voices.

AT&T will be integrating AT&T Labs Natural Voices text-to-speech
technology into its managed services. Because we recognize its power and
potential as a service offering, we will no longer be selling the
technology as a stand-alone product.

For more information, please contact Nick Valente, nvalente@xxxxxxx"

Stuart

when I click the "how to buy" button it goes to http://www.naturalvoices.att.com/buy/