RE: OT: Bluetooth Headset

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Bluetooth Headset
  • From: "Ray Barnett" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:02:56 +0100

Not sure if this has already been answered, but I happened to come across
some PocketPC software today that does all of that. However, and this is a
big however, they say you cannot do it via bluetooth - the problem being
that bluetooth devices only support connection to one device at a time. So
you can have the phone talk to your iPAQ, or your phone talk to your
headset, but not all three at the same time. The result was the PocketPC is
unaware of incoming calls from the phone because these are forwarded
directly to the headset.

A great shame :-(

Ray Barnett.