RE: An advance apology and something about meetings...

> > Glad u said "from Holland", I would have thought it
self-referential
> > otherwise :-)
>
> No I can take the p1ss out myself quite nicely without going OTT ;)

LOL, well don't forget we're all here to help take the piss out of you in
case
you fail to do so yourself :)

> > You never apologies last year for being a drunked yob :-P
>
> Nope, but I've pre-empted it this year anyway, you weren't exactly Mr
> Sobriety yourself IIRC. ;)

Are you casting asparagus on my character there you scoundrel? :^]

> > Some techy events have chicks in short skirts, some have....Ken
Watt
> :-P
>
> Heh, I thought about it but Phil refused to wear one! :/

There IS a god after all :-O

> > More imressive no doubt than the HV demo, will be the universal
> > translator that no doubt accompanies it. :-O
> > That it will cope with both NI and Scottish accents is impressive
in
> > it's own right!
> > (of course, us southerners (and, despite being Irish, I consider
> myself
> > as such) will think it but one accent anyway >;)
>
> I'm sure your Irish kinsmen will be pleased to see you after that
> comment and what's wrong with talking in English anyway. :P

MIAOW!  I'll have to give em a wide birth (I'll just hide behind Phil)

> > Indeed, if Phil is going, it's not only a case of "place to
eat", but
> it
> > must also boast that essential tag "all you can eat" :0
>
> Now that is fightin' talk!

heh heh, it's also "on my 2nd bottle of rioja talk" :D

> > (How many insults can a guy _get_ in one post????)
>
> Oh you did not a bad job :D

tnx, well I did try!

T.