From: Steve Abbott [mailto:steve.abbott@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 April 2003 16:09
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Tivo & RU950

Got mine too!

Not bad, software is crap though.  I downloaded a scheme from
remotecentral which had a working TiVo page on it, unfortunately the
standby doesn't work on that one either.  I'm trying to set up the
cursor buttons to control the TiVo at the moment, so I don't have to use
the touch screen.

First impressions?  I prefer the TiVo remote, feels more solid, even if
I am on my 3rd.  I'm also finding it difficult to program, but I am new
to this.

Steve