Re: 3d Video Camera

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: 3d Video Camera
  • From: "mafiu" <mafiu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:21:18 -0000

Well I think I just earned myself =A350 of toys from I Want One of=20
Those..  Just received an email off them with the picture=20
and "review" of the 3d camera..  Hehe!  Thanks for posting that
link=20
Stuart...

You can see my handsome face at the bottom of this link:

http://tinyurl.com/8r0l

Matthew

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Matthew Norman" <mafiu@n...> wrote:
> I just sent in a review of it..  Well =A350 is =A350...
>=20
> Matthew
>=20
>=20