From: Paul Gordon=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 4:51 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] GPS camera mapping?

OK, so now I've got this whizzo GPS navigation software that can very=20
helpfully tell me where all the "quality Inns" and municipal
swimming poo=
ls=20
are (great!), what about adding something a bit more useful like telling =
me=20
where all the fixed Gatso's are?...

I know there are a couple of standalone devices that do just this (Road=20
Angel is one that comes to mind..) but it seems to me that I already have=
=20
nearly all the hardware and software required to add this function. (OK, =
the=20
Road Angel has a laser detector as well, but still...)

Does anyone know of either:

A standalone application which can run on the iPAQ which contains an=20
(updateable) database of fixed camera locations, or,

An add-in to the existing GPS software that defines all the camera locati=
ons=20
as points of interest...

Paul G. (3 points currently...)