RE: [WAY OT] Pen to check money ??

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [WAY OT] Pen to check money ??
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:52:01 +0100

Naa nothing that sinister :)

I've withdrawn a largish amount of cash to purchase a car, if I have to
travel to get the car i want to take cash and offer it on the spot, so
thought it might make sense to prove cash is real :)

So - does anyone have a 97-99 Ford Explorer with Leather for sale - i've
got
a bag full of cash waiting....

Dean.