Re: Aldi Medion 8080 PC

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Aldi Medion 8080 PC
  • From: "m_surgenor" <zen8432@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 11:23:22 -0000

how is it you guys find out about these in advance?  :-)

I initially missed out on the last Thursday special 'advertised'=20
here - the =A333 coffee maker, but then found a shop soiled example at=20
an Aldi other than my local last week which I snapped up. It works=20
well.

Malcolm

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ward, David" <David.Ward@s...>
wrote:
> Aldi are doing one of their Thursday specials again
> They have a P4 2.6Ghz, 512Mb, 160Gb, ATI 128Mb, TV & Radio
Tuner,=20
Card
> reader, DVD writer, DVD ROM, remote control, Pinacle DVD authoring=20
and
> copying software, keyboard & mouse for only =A3799=20
>=20
> Don't know if it's any good, but for the price you can't go far=20
wrong :-)
>=20
> If anyone manages to get on, pick up one for me - Our local Aldi is=20
smaller
> than the Petrol Station shop down the road from it so I doubt=20
they'll have
> many, if at all.
>=20
> Besides I don't own any jogging trousers so I doubt they'd let me=20
in  ;-)
> (sorry to anyone who shops there, just my experience from our local=20
one)
>=20
> www.aldi.com
>=20
>=20
> There's a review with pictures (In German) at=20
> http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=3Dde_en&url=3Dhttp%
3A%2F%2F
> produkte.zdnet.de%2Ftest%2F57%2F5%2F3443-1.html
> http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?lp=3Dde_en&url=3Dhttp%
3A%2F%2F
> produkte.zdnet.de%2Ftest%2F57%2F14%2F3443.html
>=20
>=20
> Good luck=20
> Dave
>=20
>=20
> David F H Ward
> Sira Electro Optics Ltd.
> Electronics Design Engineer
> South Hill
> Chislehurst
> Kent
> BR7 5EH
>=20
> Tel.	+44 (0) 20 8468 1782
> Fax.	+44 (0) 20 8468 1771
> E-mail:	David.Ward@s...
> http://www.siraeo.co.uk/
>=20
> This message and any attachments is for the intended addressee only.
> Please contact us immediately if you have received this=20
transmission in
> error.=20
> If you are not the intended recipient, you should note that any use,
> copying, disclosure=20
> or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. The=20
views of the
> author may not=20
> necessarily constitute the views of Sira Electro-Optics Ltd.=20=20
Nothing in