Fire & Water DVD Bulk Buy

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fire & Water DVD Bulk Buy
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:25:20 -0000

Hi All

Back home again. List of buyers below. Anyone who's disk has not yet
been sent and has paid, your disk(s) will go by Monday at the latest.
Anyone who has not made contact please do so.

If I've got any of this wrong (Highly likely!) let me know.

Cheers

Rob

Name	Water	Fire	Method	Paid	Sent
Simon Lord	Yes	No	CHQ	Yes
Pedro de Oliveira	Yes	No	TFR	Yes
Stuart Whyte	Yes	No	TFR	Yes
Kevin Hawkins	Yes	No	TFR	No	By Hand
Peter White	Yes	No	TFR	Yes
Sean Taylor	Yes	No	TFR	No	By Hand
Tony Bricknell	Yes	No	CHQ	Yes	26.03.03
Neil Fuller	Yes	No	TFR	Yes
Clive Dilley	Yes	No	CHQ
Paul Martin	Yes	No
Gary Smith	Yes	No
Mark J Cox	Yes	No	TFR	Yes
Steve Morgan	Yes	Yes	Nochex	Yes	26.03.03
Robert Crawshaw	Yes	Yes	CHQ
Ian Henry	Yes	Yes
Chris McGookin	Yes	Yes	Nochex	Yes	26.03.03
Stephen Jones	Yes	Yes	CHQ	Yes