Re: REQ: Bluetooth -> LAN info.

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 11:55, Dan wrote:
> You can get access to the network using any Bluetoth USB dongle, but
noth
> with the phone..
> The phone can have only serial and headset profiles, not network
profiles.
> You can do it with an iPaq or other PocketPC or Palm with bluetooth
support.

hmmm , there may be a way after all ...

Did I mention in the origional mail that I'm on about a T68i?

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=3dc89c05%40news.eol.ca&rnum=8&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DT68i%2Bbluetooth%2BLAN%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26selm%3D3dc89c05%2540news.eol.ca%26rnum%3D8

says:

> Which Bluetooth profiles does the Sony Ericsson T68i support?
> -thanks

Everything accept the file-send capability.

and clarified later with :

So it suppports all of the following except FTP?

GAP - Generic Access Profile (required)
SDAP - Service Discovery Application Profile
CTP - Cordless Telephony Profile
IP - Intercom Profile
SPP -  Serial Port Profile
HS - Headset Profile
DNP - Dial-up Networking Profile (DUN)
FP - Fax Profile (FAX)
LAP - LAN Access Profile
GOEP - Generic Object Exchange Profile ( required for SP, FTP, or OP )
(OBEX)
OPP -  Object Push Profile
FTP - File Transfer Profile
SP - Synchronization Profile