From: Paul Gordon [mailto:paul_gordon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:55 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] lcd bathroom project again - success yet?

It was behind what looked like quite a thick piece of glass, which looked
permanently fixed into the stainless steel...

I suspect it was accessed from behind, (or not at all...)

Paul G.

>From: "Ward, David" <David.Ward@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] lcd bathroom project again - success yet?
>Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:22:44 -0000
>
>I pity the poor A/V Engineers who have to service those.........

point.

 <

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

<http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger>
<http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger>

http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=17050419

http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300

http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupmai
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupmai

>l/S=:HM/A=1508991/rand=602775976>
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
 <
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>

>Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx
>
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>< http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

Service.