Re: TFT monitors....

I think you need to see them tbh Mark..

I do work at a business demonstration centre, and we have a lot of
different
kit installed.. the best example that springs to mind is the AOC screens.
They are soooo vibrant, the image jumps off the screen, razor sharp, and
really impressive, even at off angles.

in contrast, I use a relisys panel, which I think is great too, except when
it's displaying mostly dark.. the contrast isn't so great.

I find the iiyama panels a little "fuzzy". It's hard to put your
finger on
it, but there's something about the image.. it's not as sharp as relisys,
which in turn isn't as good as the AOC..

but these things are very, very subjective. probably even more so than with
audio.

I doubt there's any substitute for seeing the panels in the flesh, and
making your choice as you would with a bit of hi-fi kit. The trick is
finding a reseller who will oblige, although, I guess that's a test of
sorts.. if they will demonstrate a few different panels and let you choose
the best, they will probably provide halfway decent support too.

I.