From: Paul Gordon [mailto:paul_gordon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 April 2003 09:22
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] iPAQ car-mount options?

Bingo!

Thanks John, - the Active Holder + ProClip combo looks pretty much
*exactly*
what I want...

Only problem is though, the proclip mount is car-specific, so I'll have
wait a while until I've decided what to get....

Cheers.

Paul G.

>From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ukha_d] iPAQ car-mount options?
>Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:48:20 +0100
>
>Paul,
>Followed up one of the leads from Tim Dawe (thanks Tim)  and this might
be
>worth following up
>http://www.handnav.co.uk/html/product.php?brand=In-Car%20Mount
<http://www.handnav.co.uk/html/product.php?brand=In-Car%20Mount&category