Re: Home Cinema pictures updated with KAT5 modules

> No fair u got custom sockets on yours - I've got bog standard SCARTs with
> SCART to Svideo adapter - they're too bloody loose for my liking :-(  Hate
> SCARTS almost as much as Phil does :)

Yeah the custom jobs are great

> BTW, did you get your TV bracket from B&Q?

I think it was B&Q :o) 14.95 from memory, LOTS cheaper than the proper Tosh
one

> I was gonna mount mine rightside up first, but the MT1 manual shows the
> picture level with the top or bottom of the screen (depending on it's
> orientation) so I though I'd go with their thinking on it.

No the Tosh is designed to be mounted inverted, the picture is sent out and
up, so the Tosh on a table top would be level (more or less) with the bottom
of the projected image, When you mount the projector upside down on the
ceiling and configure the Tosh as Ceiling mounted the Tosh is level with the
top of the image. I did attempt to draw it by ascii art but failed miserably
:o)

If your mount the projector right way up on the ceiling you would have to
angle it down VERY steeply to get the top part of the projection in line,
and you would big problems with the keystone.

Read the ' Invert' section here

http://www.projectorcentral.com/glossary.cfm#I

> Did you have any alignment problems because of the way you mounted it?

None whats so ever, apart from zooming in and out to fill the screen size,
everthing worked out perfectly.

> cheers,
>
> Tony

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor