From: Nick Shore [mailto:nick.shore@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 September 2002 10:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Cows & Flies

> I drive through it a great speed on the way to work ... does that
count?

Oh its you is it - speeding through our villages - endangering the
children/cats/ducks/spiders.........

(yes that 30 sign is a maximum - I know you are so surprised to not be
sitting in a traffic jam that it goes
to your head :-)
(we also have a new 20 limit in our village which seems to be impossible
for
people to comprehend - even though it
is an extremely narrow, parked up, usually single file, twisty lane)

Nick.

PS. in case of sense of humour failure - this is not a dig at anyone on
this
list

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx