RE: Nokia 6310i

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Nokia 6310i
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:46:22 +0100

I just had a full wired system for my 6310i, the problem with the
bluetooth ones is that the reception is down to the phone with the full
wired system you get _Much_ better reception (also Jacqui has a 6210, so
this way the same kit works for both phones). The installer told me that
there are now kits, that have a clip in converter which allows you to
switch phones, even different manufactures, two min job to convert the
kit, I did not go down that route as I like the larger phone format the
the 6210,6310i offer.

Other problem with the bluetooth is that there is no display of the
Caller id, you just have a button to receive the call, if your phone is
not visible you don't know who is calling

John

tDisplay?make=
&model=&prodid=null&ORDER=In-Car+Kits&ACTIONSELECT=&search=&PAGE=0&NEXT_
LOCA
TION=gben-express-accessories-Accessories&NEXT_KEY=&ITEMID0=uvTSLvfiLWcE
e_x2
U&PRODDISPLAYPAGE=1&CATEGORY=ACCESSORIES&ITEMSELECTED=false&ISSELECTED=u
ndef
ined but means mic is nr gearbox & won't mute your stereo.

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/