RE: Nokia 6310i

I have just got the 6310i sat here and it seems like a cool phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Mouser [mailto:rmouser@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 September 2002 16:03
To: Ukha (E-mail)
Subject: [ukha_d] Nokia 6310i

Hi All

Getting a new phone tomorrow. Coming from our corporate account so did
not get a vast choice of what to have so have gone for the 6310i.

Anyone know of a cheap source of in-car kits for this model. Did I
remember something about a Bluetooth car kit? If it one that doesn't
require 'quite so much' hard wiring that would be good as I change my
car more frequently than my underpants :-) !!! Quality in terms of
speech needs to be fairly good though as the rag top I drive is a little
noisy (And for the car buffs....a Porsche Boxster 'S', but don't post on
cars as Mark will tell us off. And besides that's this weeks car, who
knows next week!!!)

Many Thanks
Rob
Rob Mouser