Re: Simple Visual Basic controller/scheduler

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Simple Visual Basic controller/scheduler
  • From: "Ian Bird" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:39:31 -0000

Hi Amar

I must have missed that one. Having said that I don't use homeseer
and may have binned the message as not relevant - sorry.

For established systems like homeseer I would have thought you would
have wanted to wait for the completed syntax to be decided. I need the
application to develop the syntax or language I am going to use for
the relay control. That's why quick and dirty is good in the short
term. Even just a send X bytes at so and so speed as defined
somewhere when I press the button would work at the moment.

Thanks

Ian B

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Amar Nagi" <groups@a...> wrote:
> I did volunteer to do the plugin for Homeseer but never heard back
>from >

IR, schedule etc
>       etc.
>
>       M.

program, ideally
>       > in Visual Basic, as it's standard stuff, to schedule the
operation of
>       > the relays. Sure it cannot be rocket science to do this but
may just
>       > as well be 'cos my programming's very limited. Does anyone
out there
>       > know how to put something like this together?

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor