Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 1:47 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] PCBlastIR

Hi,

Anyone out there managed to get the PCBlast IR (concept devices) to receive the same command twice?

I know the learning remote works fine, you can save the received command and send it back out and it works fine, but
if you want to save it and watch for the same command comming in via infra red again - they dont match.

Seems a bit silly as that way you cant control your pc - only let your pc control your appliances.

Jim

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor