Irrigation

Hi all

I have been working on this little old relay board of mine for a while now
and one of its intended uses was to control irrigation valves and keep the
missus happy. Now, one of the main components of this is the plumbing that
the valves attach to. Whilst wondering round B&Q the other day I spotted
the 4 way distribution blocks that Hozelock do for about 18 quid. I got to
thinking that this would be a neat way of getting the water to the valves
with only the attaching of the valves being a problem.

Anyway, today I think I solved this latter problem so I can attach valves
to the distribution block. So, 4 way irrigation without a spanner or
soldering iron in sight.

My question:
Is anyone interested in this as like a kit. I would supply one of my relay
boards populated with 4 relays, this distribution block with the valves
mounted and ready to go. All that would be needed would be to mount it,
wire it up and attach the hose in and hoses out. If anyone is interested I
will look into pricing and all and let you know. I am working on a serial
control module for the relay board but that is not available at the moment
but could be added to the kit when ready. This would hopefully increase its
appeal.

Other than a little time there is little investment required, not like
building a PCB circuit from scratch or something.

Mail me your views please (on or off list) - the more the better.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Bird
CibaVision UK Ltd.