RE: bargain in BQ

Amar,

What branch is this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Amar Nagi [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 September 2002 16:44
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] bargain in BQ

Mark,

no one crawled let alone ran.:-)
will check it out on my way home

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Harrison [mailto:Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wed 11/09/2002 16:41
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] bargain in BQ

Here's how it's meant to work:

If a product is mis-priced, the manager has two choices:

1: Sell it to you at the advertised price (and take the hit on the bottom
line.)

2: Refuse on the basis that it was a mistake, and then TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION
to correct the pricing mistake.

If a store mis-prices the product, then we try to keep customers happy by
saying "oops, it's a mistake, but you can have it at that price anyway"...
however we will then RUN (not walk :-) ) and price up correctly.

Regards,

Mark