RE: OT Discrete Surround Sound Speakers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT Discrete Surround Sound Speakers
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:47:42 +0100

> I would be very dubious of any hi-fi shop that confused
> active/passive with filtering/dedicated channels, and would
> only look to buy hi-fi from a dealer who understood it better
> than me - not worse!

I'll put it slightly differently Mark...

1) Find another hifi shop ... They're giving you bullshit reasons.

2) Find another hifi shop ... They're reconending Bose and TBH Bose both suck *AND* blow!

3) Find another hifi shop ... They're treating you like an idiot and not explaining what  is actually going on.

For a really good small speaker system look at the Mirage AVS system -
=A3550 including active sub and it sounds sweeeeeeet! Silk domes on the
tweeters so not harsh at all.

Lovely!

Phil

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or