-----Original Message-----
From: Dan [mailto:dtoma@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 September 2002 17:09
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Maximum USB

I use gotcha for 2 years now and it locks only if you have a bad camera driver.

Now I have a Philips ToU Cam Pro connected to Gotcha and it never locks. I think this is one of the best webcams available on the market (<1lux, CCD, full automatic or manual adjustments).

Gotcha! works great on Windows 9x/2000/XP (tested by me). The main issue can be the camera driver.

Let's say, the Philips ToU Cam XS is one of the worst possible solution for Gotcha. It hangs a lot (especialy in XP) and it is allmost unusable at low light.

Dan

P.S. I'll check the supervision site. It is the first time I hear about this product.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor