Re: Wavefinder powered from the PC

I'd have thought they'd be a bit more hat 0.65p, but then what do I know.
I'm going to be in the US for two weeks from Saturday, so if you want to bulk buy and get it delivered to the apartment I'll be staying at you can.<= BR> I'll just bring them back with me. That'll save vat and postage. I'll just<= BR> send them out from home when I get back.

Let me know if you do this. I'll give you the address and my mobile number<= BR> (which works over there) so I'll know to check at reception for them.

Alternatively, let me know by the end of tomorrow and I'll put the order in= .
(yay, my first bulk buy. Which somehow cancels out a minor amount of shame = I
have in not having had time to tackle the bulk buy software). I'll add a fe= w
on for contingency/failures too.

Dave

"John Risby" <john@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:<6553BCF3E25DD2118F0A00AA00AE6AAA47BED4@tigger>...
tried to order one?