-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Lowe [mailto:ian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 September 2002 13:05
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] X10 adverts...

>And almost as sad as spending your leisure time flying Model Helicopters J

Probably Sadder, actually, at least you have the "outdoors in the fresh air"
angle ;)

>You've just confirmed my brother's opinion that people interested in HA
really are just geeks at heart.

Could it ever be any other way?? LOL!

I failed to mention as well, Jenni is actually one of the League Admins.
Gives even more of an edge to "SWMBO" when her arbitrations on league
matters are final as well!

Ian.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor