Robomow

I've had one for eighteen moths, very impressed with it!
My lawns get cut twice a week this time of year and look very
respectable, mulching works perfectly. Used it for the first cut
after the winter, just raised the blades up to a slightly higher
setting.

You do need a strimmer for the edges, but I did with the previous
mower.....

Spares have been a bit pricey, new perimeter switch =A360+ and one
mower motor has packed up (it has a motor for each of the three
blades) a new one is circa =A3100.

Fantastic time saver and a huge talking point, not cheap but what
value do you put on your time? I'd much rather sit on my patio with a
beer!

I'd be interested to hear more about the software update.

If any one wants any further info, feel free to ask.

regards

James

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""