RE: OT:Wankers in BMWs (was anyone got this GPS unit?)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: OT:Wankers in BMWs (was anyone got this GPS unit?)
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:13:36 +0100

>I think we're going to have to wind this thread up before it really
>annoys people who have no interest.

Absolutely. I shall post no more on this matter....

>I Drive fast (quite often excessively so - but I do blame that on the
>car, it makes you want to drive like a hooligan), but I try to be as
>considerate to other drivers as I can be - I'll always be the one
>letting someone into a queue of traffic.

Fast I can live with, I do it myself, especially on motorways, where my
current car just *wants* to sloop along at 100...

>Next time you see a BMW driving like an idiot look at the badge, I'll
>give you odds that the car is a 318i, or has no badge, and a single
>exhaust pipe. It tends to be the slightly more mature driver that can
>afford the larger engined BMW, and while you still get the odd
hooligan,
>they tend to be considerate hooligans. I daren't comment on the wife
>driving husband's company 540i to drop children off at school
though....

Uncannilly correct! - it is by far the 3-series drivers who are most at
fault. - probably about 75% of the time, the BMW in question is a 3-series
of some flavour...

Paul G. (about to arrange some 5-day test drives...)

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!