Re: OT:Wankers in BMWs (was anyone got this GPS unit?)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT:Wankers in BMWs (was anyone got this GPS unit?)
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:30:52 +0100

>No probs, I think most BMW drivers are tossers too (actually most
people

(phew!)... got away with that one... ;-)

I'm steadily compiling enough material for a book or a TV program devoted
purely to the subject of the driving and roadcraft habits of BMW drivers...
I plan to format it as a kind of spoof version of the highway code book...

e.g:

"Q: What is the procedure when approaching two lanes of merging
traffic?"