RE: Re: anyone got this GPS unit?

There's only one car in my opinion Paul, and that is very difficult to
sell without a factory installed nav system anyway!

If anyone cares my M3 will be available for purchase in May...

Tim

htt= p://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""