RE: DIY mini-itx rackmount PC - pics

Rob,

I'm using PHP nuke (www.phpnuke.com - check the FAQ general info link) with a
couple of add-ons & tweaks.
Not fully got to grips with it all yet but I think it looks ok, certainly
better than anything I could do myself.
You'll need a web hosting company that supports SQL & PHP (obviously!). I
recently set up an account with O2 Hoster (www.o2hoster.co.uk) as they were
doing a deal for UKHA_D members (not sure if it's still on). If you dont have
suitable webspace and want to go down the 'nuke' route I would highly recommend
them.

Justin.

Quoting Rob Mouser <rmouser@xxxxxxx>:

> Hi Justin
>
> Just to be nosy...I notice your site follows a familiar theme/style to
> some others I've seen. I.e Marks site and a few other that have posted
> here. Are you all using a template or program of some sort?
>
> Many thanks

> Rob Mouser
> rmouser@xxxxxxx > rob@xxxxxxx >

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor