From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 3:17 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Garage Door opener

With the way I plan to do it - I don't need any new sensors (=3D
=A30.00 !). I think the status of the door is pretty essential - the
old (supplied) wireless keyfob was easy to accidentally trigger in
your pocket - I found the door open a few times!

I've now replaced the keyfob with a secure Visonic transmitter that
feeds into the alarm system. Not finished the programming yet but
should be a lot more secure and have status reporting on everything.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""