From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 2:43 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Garage Door opener

I replied to you earlier but it seems a whole bunch of my posts
haven't got through.

Try:

http://www.amourelle.co.uk/

They've got a load of different door openers and I found them very
good. I bought a Seip (German) opener from a local door company.
It's pretty good and cost something around =A3200-250. I've integrated
it into my security and automation system. This is pretty easy using
the 'dry contact' input (used for switch inside the garage to
open/close).

I'm also about to 'hack' into the position sensors on the opener to
give me a status indication (i.e. door open/closed). Not done it yet
but should be simple as the micro switches in the unit have spare
terminals.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""
3D""