Re: Buy one of these....

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Buy one of these....
  • From: "Paul Gale" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:02:49 -0000

mmm... I've got 3 Fuji's that I've been considering mounting in the
wall. Only trouble is, the locations where they would locically go
already have a room audio controller, light switches and microphone
(for voice recognition). If I was to add the Fuji it'd look too
cluttered. A small LCD (touch screen) could be the answer (if cheap
enough).

--- In ukha_d@y..., "BUTLER, Tony, FM" <roaming@f...> wrote:
> If it was only being used as a remote display (and not the touch
screen bit
> for example) then the non VGA version is only $270
> All u need then is a video card with s-video out....
>
> T.

PC
> > as a displayserver with a multi-head video card in it.)
> > >
> > > Strikes me that a 7" screen would be discrete enough for
SWMBO :-)

> > > M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor