Re: Cheap RF X10 controller?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Cheap RF X10 controller?
  • From: "Eamon O Gorman" <eamonogorman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 17:38:30 +0100

I was in london for the weekend, and rememberred previous posts about cheap=
X10 packs at B&Q. Spent as much time as I could (without upsetting wife= y)
looking for B&Q's to see if they had any x10 starter packs. Found 1 sta= rter
pack containing 1*bayonet module, 1 * lamp module, 1* rf receiver and 1
Marmitec x10 remote for 55 quid. THought it was a good bargain, but not so<= BR> sure having seen this mail. Did'nt really want the bayonet, but the remote<= BR> and rf receiver was on the wish list. I oalready had rf receiver and keyfob= ,
but wanted a proper remote. The x10/rf part of the remote works all over th= e
house (2100sq ft, which I did'nt think it would). Only thing is, I cant get=
it to work sky digital ?

   I was thinking about a pronto or something, but this does'nt d= o rf for
x10, and I'm getting an XDA in a few weeks, which can be used as a learning=
remote.

  Is there any really good all in one remote that does x10 rf, and pro= not
type stuff ?

Eamon