RE: FW: check this out

Yup, got my chair at about 5:45 last night, - also got the "wheelie
suitcase" thing...

I also was about to buy a new chair anyway...

I did put the other stuff on the order as well, (christmas is coming up,
and
you never know who'd like a set of luggage!!), but it didn't arrive with
the
other stuff, so we'll see what happens. At the end of the day though, £46
is
"reasonable" for a chair and a suitcase, but not
earth-shattering...

Paul G.