Sent: 21 October 2002 21:59
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: [ukha_d] Projector & Screen Recommendations

Hi All,

Can anybody give me some recommendations on a projector and screen?

I have a budget of approx =A32,000 (SWMBO approved amount) for both.  = I have a
Sony DAV 800 DVD system, which is currently viewed on a 29" Sony 4:3 T= V.  I
had initially wanted to buy a bigger TV (something like a rear projection Toshiba 42" jobbie), but SWMBO won't sanction that as it'll take over = the
whole front room (which is about 16ft by 12ft).  So I managed to get a=
compromise of a projector and screen on the basis that it can be hidden awa= y
when not in use (projector is to be ceiling mounted, and the screen to be retracted when not in use).

I'd welcome any suggestions!

Thanks,

Martyn

________________________________________________________________________ This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan