GPS software

  • To: "HA Yahoo group UK" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GPS software
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:46:34 +0100

Hi

I think this may have been discussed before but could not locate any threads. Does anyone know of any PC software similar to Autoroute which will speak out driving instructions. Something that has a free downloadable trial would be ideal.

Not sure if anyone else has done anything with the GPS units from Stuarts bulk buy but I can confirm they work great. The interface unit worked first time and I now have an accurate fix on my rotary clothes line ! (only place I could think off to attach the GPS mag mount)

Ian D

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor