Re: OT > Outlook Question

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT > Outlook Question
  • From: "Paul Gale" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:23:53 -0000

You can do it in Outlook 2002 though (if that helps?). Simply select
a label for the appointment - you can define your own labels and
colours. You may already know this though?

--- In ukha_d@y..., Stuart Whyte <lists@f...> wrote:

> Thanks for the replies.  This it seem is NOT possible.
>
> Taken from http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/colorcal.htm
>
> "Microsoft Outlook 98 and Outlook 2000 support color-coding, but
only in
> Table views. (Choose View Current View Customize Current View
> Automatic Formatting.)
>
> While you can't add color coding to Outlook's Day/Week/Month view
of the
> Calendar folder, you can create a calendar in Word that color
codes your
> Outlook appointments and events. Get the My Outlook Calendar
template. "

> Oh well, an excuses for an upgrade!!
>
> Stuart

appointments in
> Outlook 2000?  If so, how?

> Cheers

> Stuart

> Franklin + Andrews is a business name of Franklin & Andrews
Limited
> (Registered in England No 4408389), whose registered office is at
St Anne

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> This electronic transmission is considered PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL
> information and is
> intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above.
>
> If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the
employee
> or agent responsible for delivering
> the message to the intended recipient(s), please note that any
> dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this
> communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
> Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify the
sender
> immediately by telephone at
> +44 (0)1753 778888 and should destroy and delete the message
immediately.
> http://www.banctec.co.uk
>

> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@y...
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...
> List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> Franklin + Andrews is a business name of Franklin & Andrews
Limited
> (Registered in England No 4408389), whose registered office is at
St Anne
> House, Wellesley Road, Croydon, CR9 2UL
>
> This email message and accompanying data transmitted with it are
for the
> sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information
that is
> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are
notified
> that any use, dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copying
of this
> message or data is prohibited.  If you have received this email
message in
> error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of this
message
> and attachments.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor