RE: ISDN (again) and USA products

One thing that I didn't think about Paul, is that although the Americans
do use a different format (it isn't DSS1), is that if you buy a unit in
Europe then it is approved for connection to any Euro-ISDN network,
(even though all the manufacturers put country - disclaimers on there),
whereas if you buy it from the US you are stuffed. What about the Scandi
countries? Worth a try.

If you do get one from the German supplier I referred you to, make sure
you buy a couple of TAE cables, as their analogue sockets are very
different. You'll also need to stick master sockets on the end if you
want them to ring.

Tim.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor