From: Ward, David [mailto:David.Ward@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 October 2002 12:06
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] TiVo 100% GAF factor

I think the appaling customer service is universal - They're pretty bad in<= BR> Kent too.
The 'lost' two 17" monitors and failed to deliver / pick-up another 3 =

I visited thier depot a couple of times, (It was less painful than having them deliver) One occasion the guy just tipped the whole contents of three<= BR> roll-pallets across the warehouse floor and literally kicked his way throug= h
the packages looking for my parcel!!  Luckily I found it before he got= to
it.