RE: Ethernet and phone line trough mains - someone test it?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Ethernet and phone line trough mains - someone test it?
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 08:08:30 +0100

Dan,

Don't worry about not being a native English speaker. You're very welcome on this list, and you speak English well enough for us all to understand you!

Certainly your English is much better than my Romanian.

Between you and Ian, I've genuinely learnt something new this weekend - any day in which I gain new knowledge is a day not wasted.

Regards,

Mark