From: David Claxton [mailto:UKHA@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 October 2002 18:26
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] X10 Questions

Thanks Mark & Mark for the quick replies. I've a few more questions
that
1)Your answers have raised and 2)i've just thought of.

a. Is there any problem using the LW10 with energy saving light bulbs
(dimming problems?)

b. Can you use an appliance module for dimming a lamp which already has a
built in dimmer switch (would you just flick the built in dimmer to maximum
and let the appliance module control the dimming)

c. For question 4 what I meant was could I use the IR/touch switch with an
X10 socket module as in question 3 but you've answered that one. To be
honest I usually just use my floor standing lamps in every room and not my
main lights, so I may just put my lamps under X10 control and use the
IR/touch switch for use when I am in the room, then later, if I want to put
my main lights under X10 control it looks like the wall switch is the best
option.

d. What is the point of din-rail modules?

Thanks again.