RE: Re: AudioTron on sale at Laser in UK

One minor disadvantage of the Rio is that they are no longer sold and thus = a
little hard to get hold of.

This is a shame really because it does fill a gap and has the most advanced=
3rd party software support......
It can also do Ogg, FLAC etc natively.
The AT will not support these apparently because of horsepower requirements= ,
and the SLiMP will only ever support additional formats by transcoding to MP3 which is likely to reduce quailty :(

T.

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""