Ceiling Speakers

Hi All
=20
Can anyone recommend a good ceiling speaker. I=92m looking to put a number
in my 1st floor rooms, which includes two bathrooms, so I=92d thought
it=92=
be better to go for waterproof ones=85. Is it better to go for waterproof
throughout, or for performance is it better to some waterproof and some
not? I don=92t really mind if they are circular or rectangular, apart from
the fact that round ones are easier to fit.
=20
I know that TLC do a pair of water resistant speakers for =A330 =96 has
anyone used these before? And QED sell a set (CS230HQ), but they seem
vastly overpriced, as there doesn=92t appear to be anything special about
them.
=20
Thanks in advance.
=20