-----Original Message-----
From: John Poltorak [mailto:jp@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 October 2002 22:10
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Getting started with X10

Hi,

I've only just discovered this list and hope someone may be able to help me out in getting started with X10. I've never used it or even seen it in <= BR> use but would like to get round to finding out what is involved in setting =
it up.

By my reckoning, all I need for a very basic starter kit is the
following:-

CM12U Computer Controller
LM15  Socket Rocket
AM15  Appliance Module

Does this sound OK? How much should I be looking to pay?

Is it possible to get a CM12U without any software at a discount? I don't <= BR> use Windows so don't like to pay for something I'll have no use for.

--
John

________________________________________________________________________ This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or